Tilaus- ja toimitusehdot – Ordering, Shipping, Terms and Conditions
English version is below Finnish
- - - - -
TILAUS- JA TOIMITUSEHDOT
Tuotteiden tilaaminen tapahtuu verkkokaupassa. Tilatut tuotteet toimitetaan postitse.
Maksuliikenteestä vastaa Checkout Finland Oy sekä Paypal. Maksaa voit korteilla tai verkkopankkimaksuna. Pumpa Design Oy toimii tuotteiden myyjänä ja vastaa tuotteiden lähettämisestä. Checkout Finland Oy / Paypal vastaanottavat maksun ja vastaavat maksuliikenteestä sekä kaikista siihen mahdollisiesti liittyvistä reklamaatioista yhteistyössä pankkien ja luottolaitosten kanssa.
Toimituskulut ovat 4 euroa normaali kirjelähetys ja 5,90 euroa postin pakettina lähettäminen. Maksu sisältää pakkausmateriaalit, pakkaamisen, toimitusmaksut sekä postiin kuljettamisen. Toimitus tapahtuu kirjeenä tai Postin pakettiautomaatin kautta.
Heti valmiit tuotteet pakataan ja lähetetään 1-3 päivän sisällä tilauksesta. Tämän lisäksi tulee postin toimitusaika, joka on 1-5 arkipäivää.
Tilaustuote valmistuvat lähetettäväksi 1-3 viikon sisällä tilauksesta. Voit kysyä myös mahdollisuutta tilaustuotteen pikatoimitukselle, joka on 3-5 arkipäivää.
Ulkomaille lähetettävien tuotteiden toimitusaika vaihtelee kohdemaasta riippuen 3-20 päivän sisällä.
Tyytyväisyystakuu & vaihto- ja palautusoikeus
Meille on tärkeää ja uskomme, että olet tyytyväinen laadukkaisiin tuotteisiimme. Siksi haluamme antaa kaikille tuotteillemme tyytyväisyys takuun - myös mittatilaustuotteille.
Valmiilla varastotuotteilla on normaali 14 vuorokauden vaihto- ja palautusoikeus. Palautettavan tuotteen tulee olla täysin käyttämätön ja myyntikuntoinen.
Jos jostain syystä haluat palauttaa sinulle toivomustesi mukaisesti ja tilauksesta tehdyn uniikin tuotteen, hyvitämme sinulle 2/3 tuotteen ostohinnasta. Myös mittatilaustuotteen tulee olla täysin käyttämätön ja myyntikuntoinen, jotta voimme hyvittää palautuksen.
Palauttaessasi tuotteen tai tuotteita, ainoastaan palautuksesta aiheutuvat postikulut jäävät sinun maksettavaksesi. Palautusta varten tarvitsemme seuraavat tiedot: ostopaikka ja päivämäärä, yhteystietosi sekä tilinumero hinnan palautusta varten.
Palautustapauksissa ota aina ensin yhteyttä sähköpostitse email@example.com
Pumpa Upcycle pidättää itsellään oikeuden hinnan muutoksiin. Emme vastaa sivuillamme mahdollisesti esiintyvistä virheellisistä tiedoista. Vastaamme mielellämme, jos jokin asia mietityttää. Ota yhteyttä firstname.lastname@example.org
– – – – – – – – – –
Ordering with Pumpa Upcycle shop
Our product categories can be found from ‘SHOP’ page. You can also use the search button to find a specific product. We are always here to help if there is anything you can not find please email us any time.
To place an order simply click ‘TO CART’ or ‘BUY IT NOW’. You can select quantities before adding to the cart and before checking out. If you can not add additional quantities it means you have the last item left in stock.
You can view your ‘CART’ or ‘CHEKOUT’ at any time by clicking on items(s)-amount next or the little shopping trolley icon located at the top right of each page.
When checking out please make sure we have the correct shipping address and the correct phone number. If the shipping address is different to the billing address please tick ‘Ship to a different address’.
We ship worldwide.
The shipping costs are 4 euros standard letter and 5,90 postal parcel.
Pumpa Upcycle Shop is not responsible for any customs fees that may occur.
We pack and send your order within 1-3 days from the order, except made-to-order products.
Postal time depending on the destination:
Inside Finland parcels normally take 1-3 working days to arrive.
International parcels normally take around 3-20 working days to arrive, depending on the destination.
Large orders may be sent via a courier service.
If you need your parcel sooner or within a specific time frame please contact us as we are happy to help you – email@example.com
You will receive your order either in reused or recyclable packaging. Orders are sent plastic-free as standard (biodegradable plastic is used for big dogbed packaging). Reused packaging is considered more eco-friendly as it doesn't use any new resources, other than some extra recycled paper tape. Reused packaging is subject to availability - due to how much packaging there is left to reuse.
When checking out you have two payment options, PayPal, or Chekout Finland.
For PayPal payments, you do not need a PayPal account. You will be automatically directed to PayPal where you can choose the pay with card option. Payment details will be entered through PayPal which is a secure network. To pay via card on PayPal click 'Pay with Card' underneath the login box once directed to PayPal.
Once we have received your order you will receive a confirmation email from us. Please check spam/junk if you're waiting for a reply or a despatch email.
We offer a refund or exchange an item returned within 14 days of delivery. You must email us within 7 days of receiving the goods to qualify for a refund. Unless an item is faulty the cost of returning the goods is the customer's responsibility. Goods must be returned unused, undamaged and in original packaging then we can issue a full refund. If an item is returned used or damaged we will return the item without a refund or exchange.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to return an item.
Unless your item is faulty you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
When posting an item back to us please obtain a certificate of postage. We can not refund or exchange items that fail to reach us.
To return your product, you should post your product to:
Pumpa Design Oy
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within 7 working days.
What if your order doesn't arrive when you expect?
Although we make every effort to despatch your item as soon as practically possible, (subject to product availability and any delays caused by peak or holiday periods), we ask that you allow up to 2-20 calendar posting days for delivery. If your order has not arrived please contact us as soon as possible email@example.com
When ordering we will need you name, shipping address, shipping phone number and email address. We may use this information to inform you of promotions or products. Please email us if you would prefer not to receive this information. We will not forward any personal information about you to any third parties.
Terms of service:
- At no time are any credit card details stored by us.
- All items remain the property of Pumpa Upcycle until payment has been made in full.
- We reserve the right to refuse to sell any goods.
- Payment can be made via Paypal, Debit or Credit card (through our secure server at Checkout Finland).
- While every care is taken to keep your details secure throughout the transaction process, we cannot be held responsible for any loss you may suffer as a result of an unauthorised third party accessing your details while you place an order.
- Delivery is via standard postal service or courier
- Under no circumstances can we be held liable or accountable for failed deliveries due to inaccurate address details provided to us by a customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to check details thoroughly, both at time of order and in the Order Confirmation and Despatch Confirmation emails received.
- We can offer a refund or exchange an item returned within 14 days of delivery. We must receive email notification from you within 7 days of receiving the goods in order to qualify for a refund. Unless an item is faulty the cost of returning the goods are the customer’s responsibility. In order for us to issue a full refund, goods must be returned unused, undamaged and in original packaging. If an item is returned used or damaged, we will return the item without a refund or exchange. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to return an item.
- We also offer 2/3 refund for made-to-order products which are unique and made for you when ordered.
- All cancellations should be undertaken in accordance with and subject to our Returns Policy.
- In the unlikely event that your item reaches you faulty or damaged, we will issue a refund on receipt of the faulty or damaged goods. Note that we are unable to refund product faults after 90 days from purchase when paid via Paypal. Alternatively, a Credit Note or replacement will be issued.
- We reserve the right to refuse refunds where it is deemed either by ourselves or by the product manufacturer that product misuse has occurred.
- Items claimed as faulty may be returned to us for testing, and in the event that no manufacture defect is present, these items will be returned to you at your cost.
- When returning goods to us, please obtain a certificate of postage. We cannot refund or exchange items that fail to reach us. However, with a certificate of postage you should be able to claim compensation from Royal Mail. Where postage costs are to be refunded by Boobalou, only a basic service will be funded. Any services used by a customer which are not basic services (i.e. Special Delivery) may not be refunded in full.
- You have up to 30 days after dispatch of your order to inform us of any items not received. After this time it is more difficult to us to trace packages and so we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages.
- Sale items are non-returnable.
- In the event that a package is sent to you and taken to your local Post Office, it is your responsibility to collect the item before it is returned to us by Royal Mail or by courier. Orders returned to us as uncollected may be re-sent, but you will be responsible for the additional postage fees incurred. If in the circumstances, you would prefer to receive a refund, we will happily refund you, minus the postage fees incurred in the first delivery attempt.
- In the event that you place multiple orders to the same address, you remain eligible for any postage charges incurred on orders and we reserve the right to combine packages where appropriate.
- In the event that you fail to collect a parcel or provide an incorrect delivery address, you may be eligible for any costs incurred in the parcel being returned to us. This charge will be deducted from any refund given on the original product purchase.
- A Discount Code may not be used in conjunction with any other code. Only one code applies for any single transaction. Unless otherwise stated, all codes are single time use only. Exemptions apply to discount codes, such as sale or clearance items and certain brands as per manufacturer guidelines.
- If a discount code with a minimum order applicable is used on a transaction, and a partial refund takes the order below the minimum order, the discount will be invalidated.
- New discount codes are not permittable on back orders.
- All products are subject to availability
- We reserve the right to change any product price before you place an order
- We reserve the right to cancel orders where incorrect pricing has been listed.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
This website is operated by Pumpa Design Oy / Pumpa Upcycle. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Pumpa Upcycle. Pumpa Upcycle offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation to:
- maintain any comments in confidence;
- pay compensation for any comments; or
- respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.